What is ANZPIRe?
ANZPIRe is a password protected database for cross-jurisdictional research. Members of a law-enforcement agency can view and contribute their research.
To preview a list of research titles, click here.
Benefits of ANZPIRe
- provides a single point of information
- secure sharing of information and knowledge
- reduce costly duplication of research and consultancies
- establishes a platform to build on current research
Did you know…?
- Abstracts are posted on ANZPIRe
- Your contact details aren’t shared with other users
- You can choose to remain anonymous
- We accept abstracts of work in progress or planned research/project items
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.